By: Mohamed and Ricky
This week, the class...
Learned how to round decimals in Math. We also had a practice emergency drill Incase someone broke into the building, the intruder was a mad cow. In Social Studies, we learned about geography/latitude, longitude, globes, and The Age Of Exploration. We also learned about Auroras (Northern lights). We also learned a lot about our classroom along the way. The Wonder Wall shows us that we can question aaaanything we desire. The entire class is going to write an essay and enter a library competition to win $500 worth of books. WOW!
That’s all folks! We’ll see you next week!
Welcome to our class website! We hope you find this site to be helpful and informative!
- Parent Resources and Links
- Module 1 - Place Value and Decimal Fractions >
- Module 2 - Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations >
- Module 3 - Addition and Subtraction of Fractions >
- Module 4 - Multiplication and Division of Fractions >
- Module 5 - Volume, Area, and Geometry >
- Fact Fluency
- Math Family Fun Activities
- Math Websites & Games
- Summer Math Resources
- Build a Food Truck
- English Language Arts
- For Parents
- Social Studies with Mrs. Gestrich
- Google Classroom
- Contact Information
- Typing Practice